Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Favorite Foundation!!

To be honest, I've only tried a few foundations, but I have to say this one is my favorite! The Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse is amazing! I don't have acne prone skin (I don't think lol) but I do have pretty dry skin. I can't say I have skin problems like acne scarring in which I need to cover up, but I do have slight redness around the nose & a little uneven skin tone. This foundation applies so easily, it feels as soft as cashmere when it's on your face. I guess you could call it light to medium coverage, but I feel like it could be buildable. I use my fingers to apply it onto my face, then use a kabuki brush to buff it out. I don't feel any heaviness at all when I wear it, which is a huge plus! Overall I love this stuff :) Two thumbs way up :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try this. I used to use Maxx Ractor Pansticks, but I can't get them in the US anymore. So once I'm out, its gone :(

    ReplyDelete