Thursday, June 30, 2011

I LOVE THE CCO!!

I have been to the CCO in Gulfport, Mississippi twice now, and i absolutely love it! I live in Louisiana and the drive to the nearest CCO for me is a little over 2 hours away. I only get to go every so often just because of how far it is but every time I go the minimum I spend is $100. LOL. I love the fact that they have some of the discontinued items from different brands in there for a little less expensive price from when they first came out. I've only gotten MAC so far, but I told my husband the next time I go I'll try the Bobbi Brown makeup.
I wish they would bring a CCO to the Tanger Outlet Mall close to where I live (Gonzales, Louisiana), but that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon LOL. So until then (if it ever happens) I'll continue driving the 2 hours twice a year :)

1 comment:

  1. CCO? What is it? Where is it? Erin & I need to go....

    ReplyDelete