Monday, July 18, 2011

"Carried Away"

I have to start off by saying that I have never tried any of the Bath & Body Works body butters before, this is my first one so I'm not an expert with them lol.
I absolutely LOVE the scent & want to get the body spray from this collection.
I'm not good with describing scents, but, on the back of the tub it has a description (yes I'm cheating) so I'll tell you what it OFFICIALLY smells like ;)
"A whimsical blend of lush raspberries, white jasmine, and whipped vanilla"
Yep, that sounds about right lol
And it also says "Inspired by the way love sweeps you off your feet"
It swept me off my feet :)
I can't say enough how addicting this fragrance is! The "body butter" really does melt right into your skin, the scent stays a very long time (I haven't actually timed lotion lol) but when I put it on at night I still smell it on my skin the next morning.
It leaves my hands, especially, feeling really soft and hydrated because I use those to spread it over my arms and legs so they get the most of it, my arms and legs feel softer and hudrated as well.
I got mine at my local Bath & Body Works, BUT I saw on amazon.com they sell them for $2.00 less than what you'll pay in store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment